Nov 27, 2009

My Favorite Unrestaurant- Pop Tates


I somehow feel I shouldn't promote my favorite food junctions here, because I dont want them to get all thronged on weekends. But the scrumptious bites of every single thing I relished at Pop Tates cant stop my fingers from appreciating them here (after all I don't wanna be a Namak Haram).

Many reasons why the chain became a smasher in such less time. It's ambiance, it's whole appeal including the menu is so younker- first chain of its kind that focuses on people from 20's to 30's- usually the earning unmarried lot. A complete package of chilled out friendly environment, informal decor, dimmed lights, buzzing but dulcet crowd (specially cos nobody hears your bitches how much ever loud you speak), the perfect place for boozing hard while everybody around is busy on their own tables, just the right menu to go well with your drinks and a check that isn't too hard on your wallet.

There are 7 unrestaurants of the Pop Tates chain in Mumbai, and I've been to 5 of them. So you see how much I trust the name, also how much of a boozer I am... lol.

Must-Haves at Pop Tate's

For the Green Dot Followers-
Bruschetta
Veg Croquettes
My Thai
Lasagne
All Pizzas & Sizzlers

For the Red Dot Enthusiasts-
Blasted Chicken
Lebanese Chicken Wings
Chicken Aglio Olio Pasta
All Pizzas & Sizzlers

No comments:

Post a Comment